Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lovely mentor!


A mutual online friend (S) found a wonderful woman to mentor me through the CQ process.


I'm thrilled to pieces. She's a lovely lady, very interesting and very talented. And apparently very patient.


So, D~ you know who you are - thank you so much. I look forward to a long friendship and appreciate your guiding me through the process. I promise to work hard and will try to do you proud!


And thank you too, S! I owe you big time for sending D to me! For now, I'm posting a photo of a double rainbow. This was taken in South Australia from my front porch right after a big rain storm. The river you see is the River Murray, which is THE river in South Australia. It's down a 300 foot cliff from the house. I sure miss that view!


Ciao for now ~ Di

No comments:

Post a Comment