Sunday, December 28, 2014

CQJP2015...ready, set, go!

I'm gathering my fabrics and have my muslin (calico for you girls in the UK and Australia) cut out ready to be pieced.  Beginning January 1st, the challenge begins.  Well over 140 participants will begin putting together a crazy quilt block and will finish it embellishments and all, by the end of the month. And then we'll do it again in Feb...Mar...all thru the entire 12 months of 2015!  This is a personal challenge headed up by Kathy Shaw so that we can challenge ourselves to improve our skills. 

Hopefully, I'll actually get some skills because right now I'm sorely lacking. I've re-viewed Allie Allerton's craftsy class on crazy quilting, and dusted off my Judith Baker Montano DVD so that I don't feel so nervous.   I'm very much looking forward to this year long challenge and will post the pictures on this blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment